"Books are inexpensive valuable pieces of life, art, and adventure. One may look at a book and think 'This is simply paper held by cardboard and fancy binding and large lettering and a well-known publisher...' but the readers know better. Who can deny someone their freedom to explore other worlds ? No one, except those who rather sit in a 4 wall bedroom and watch the crickets play sad, sad songs." - Harris M. Alfred
- Memoirs of an imaginary friend by Matthew Dicks is the story of Max and his imaginary friend, Budo. You'll be surprised by the way Budo tells their adventures and how he tries to save his best friend. This novel will definitely change your vision of things. If you love stories and have to pick one book, please, choose this one ! It made me cry and laugh, all at the same time.
- When Nietzsche Wept is the most amazing book ever, and so well documented. Irvin Yalom created a conversation between Nietzsche and Dr Breuer. Freud also appears in the book with all his dream wisdow. It's really an amazing novel that will transport you in lands you never visited.
- Revenge Wears Prada is the sequel to bestseller Devil Wears Prada. Lauren Weisberger continues Andy's story ten years later, and be prepared to hold your breath everytime the name Miranda comes along ! Chick-lit at its best.
- If you love home decor, you need to get Decorate by Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick. It's a beautifully made book with amazing pictures and 1000 cool advices to transform the rooms of your house.
- Stylists is a magnificient book by Katie Baron and showcases editorial and campaign work of hundreds of brands or designers with the help of successful stylists. Beautifully documented with awesome pictures and words.
- Sometimes, we just need a funny book, right ? F in Exams will totally change your mind from daily life with these funny and creative answers from students, packed by Richard Benson. Example ? Give a brief explanation of the meaning of the term "hard water". Answered : Ice.